Huntley Building specializes in renovations from small kitchen remodels to large project additions. Special attention is paid to each homeowners independent needs, while careful guidance through the selection process and construction scheduling allows the project to move as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Careful examination of each and every detail helps clients to maintain the original and architectural design of their homes. Each restoration project should appear seamless as not to destroy the original design intent. Our fine craftsmanship and talented artisans will take the utmost care in facilitating your restoration project
Building your dream Home
Whether you want to build on one of our home sites or we can assist you with locating and acquiring infill home site.
Huntley Building understands a custom home tells a story-your story and we are passionate about that. Such a personal undertaking can be both exiting and overwhelming, but with Huntley Building you can enjoy an easy rewarding experience.
At Huntley Building we understand the emotional and financial investment that goes into building a new home. When you sit down with us you will understand our unique approach to the building of your new home. . That’s why best practices are followed in planning, energy efficiency, green building and unparalleled quality control standards to create the home you will enjoy for years to come. Our approach is constant communication to facilitate each step along the way, who is involved and what is needed. Additionally, we work with you upfront to set budgets that account for ALL eventualities. At Huntley Building we take pride in managing to the budget and are always looking to value engineer our homes.
At Huntley Building we take great pride our innovative process in Renovating or building your new home:
1. Initial Consultation
- Do you have property? Would you like to build on one of our home sites?
- Would you like Huntley Building to assist you in finding an infill home site?
2. Design Stage and Specifications
- Specifications to identify specific wants and needs. Architect/Designer and Client design the home.
- This is when your new home all comes together on paper.
4. Contract singing / Pre construction meeting
- Your dream becomes a reality. On approval of the price we will sign the contract
5. Site Planning
6. Ground breaking/ Construction schedule
- once your homes has commenced, we will review the various stage of the building process. Communication is key to this process. Huntley Building encourages all our clients to become active participants in the home building process.
7. Pre Dry wall quality walk through
- Now that your home is become a reality, it’s time to assess the layout for any changes you would like to make and to assure quality control of all specifications.
8. Pre delivery walk through.
- We bring in a third party quality assurance program to inspect the home for “fit and Finish” and assure a quality product.
9. Welcome home
- Your home becomes a reality. It’s time to move in.
10. Follow up
- We conduct a Sixty day follow up and a twelve month follow up. If so desired, we can stay with you longer, just let us know.