Huntley Building’s Story
The Huntley Building Company was founded by Matthew Vogel. Over the last 25 years Mr. Vogel has become a premier builder and developer in Southeastern Michigan and Southern Florida. Mr. Vogel has initiated the close of real estate transactions valued at over $150 Million, including vacant land, land development, commercial, multifamily and single family new construction.
At Huntley Building our goal is to provide custom homes that consistently exceed the expectations of our clients. We believe that architectural design and detail and the fit and finishes in a home are as important as the structural components. At Huntley Building every project is an owner-managed build and the production of each project flows in a highly efficient, controlled process that allows us to deliver premier custom homes with unprecedented value.
About Us – Matthew Vogel
Matthew Vogel has extensive experience in large-scale project management in building and land development, he has spent 25 years as a custom production and multifamily builder/developer in south eastern Michigan and southern Florida. In 1997 Mr. Vogel Began his building career and quickly becoming one of southeastern Michigan’s leading new building/development companies with nearly 150 annual closings and nearly $45 million in annual revenues.
Mr. Vogel has developed innovative new building techniques, quality control systems, field management/production systems, construction scheduling/flow modules, subcontractor management as well as experience in project costing and budgeting. This has led to the recognition of his communities for superior quality control, cost control and excellent overall budgeting. In 2005 the communities under his management were recognized by the National Association of Home Builders “NAHB Builder 20 Club” for its outstanding project management and commitment to quality and delivering tremendous value to its customers. By implementing these innovative business matrices within a custom home-building operation, Mr. Vogel has designed a system that allows for delivery of high quality custom homes at unprecedented value.
Mr. Vogel is committed to pursuing his vision of building a limited number of custom homes per year combining the effective business processes of large builders with the quality and personal attention of a small builder. Mr. Vogel personally oversees the construction of each project from inception to final delivery.
Mr. Vogel Carries The Following Accreditation:
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) (past)Builder 20 Club member, President Pro Tem
- National Association of Home builders, Member
- Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan, Member
- NAHB Graduate Master Builder
- NAHB Certified Graduate Builder
- NAHB Certified Green Professional
- Certified Asbestos Supervisor
- Certified Lead Base Paint Supervisor
- Certified Federal Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Contractor
Our Real Estate Development Project Included:
- Orange Avenue Development, Fort Pierce FL, Multi-Family
- Orange Avenue Development, Fort Pierce FL, commercial
- Orange Avenue Development II, Fort Pierce FL, commercial
- Gallery Park, Howell MI, Single family
- Gallery Park, Howell MI, Multi-Family
- Gallery Park, Howell MI, commercial
- Pointe Park Condominiums, Novi MI, Multi-Family
- Chancellor Park Condominiums, Walled Lake Multi-Family
- Lochmoor, Southfield MI, Single Family
- Park at Oakland Hills, Southfield MI, Single Family
- Paramount Estates, Northville MI, Single Family
- Brentwood Golf and Country Club, White Lake Township MI, single family